From now on and for the next few months, European residents who so wish are invited to give their opinion on various issues related to their residence in Santa Eulària des Riu.
The notifications, comments and suggestions provided will enhance communication with each other and with the other inhabitants of the municipality.
Opinions, observations and constructive criticism will also contribute to the improvement of relations with municipal services.
To carry out the survey, we use telematics, whose applications now allow us to make fast and reliable queries (via our computer, tablet or mobile phone).
The survey will be conducted using Google forms. Simply enter the area reserved for European residents of Santa Eulària des Riu and answer the questions (it only takes five (5) minutes).
All questions on this website are available in eight (8) languages.
The main results of each survey will be posted on this website.
We would like to remind you that the proposed survey is a statistical study aimed at providing a quantitative indication, on a specific date, of the opinions, wishes, positions or behaviour of the European residents of Santa Eulària des Riu. ThisIn this case, the survey is based on the random method with a margin of error of less than 3%. The methodological obligations relating to the preparation of this survey are respected: unbiased nature of the questions, scientific precision in the choice of the sample as well as consistency and honesty in the processing of the results. These rules have been scrupulously observed.
The questions in the current survey are as follows:
- How long have you been living in Santa Eulària des Riu?
- Do you live in this town permanently or occasionally?
- What is your professional situation?
- What is your degree of satisfaction as a resident of the town of Santa Eulària des Riu?
- What do you like most about living in the town?
- What do you dislike most about the town?
- How do you rate the services and support you receive from Santa Eulària des Riu Town Council?
- Apart from your mother tongue, in which language do you communicate on the island?
- How available would you be to participate actively in a ‘think tank’ to improve the town?
Survey 1 / in progress
Click on the link below:
Please answer only in Spanish or English.